2015年1月22日 星期四

Hard-working day

Today is really hard-working day for me.

The production line in our factory is in really bad situation because Chinese New year is coming. Every customer wants to expedite their delivery date and keeps pushing us.
Even if I made effort to help them to meet the request, it's not enough.

They wants more and more.

My supervisor told me I need to give pressure to the factory as a bad guy, do not make them give pressure to me. However, I hope we cooperate with each other to meet the target.
I want to be their friend not the one they hate.
If you help them, they will also help you.

What's best solution? I will see... and I think I will also grow up and gain more experiences in my job.

The best time in my whole day is to eat my lunch























and to receive my favorite postcard.

It's from an American who was retired so she could do what she likes especially writing postcards.



Baseball postcard LOVE it (there's US$1.15 in the postcard stamp)

沒有留言:

張貼留言